If you wish to apply for attendance to any of our fairs, please
download and complete our booking application form to the right.
We primary aim to to provide busy, well visited dolls house
fairs across the UK which will provide a good return on
Simple Low-Cost Pricing Structure!
With our low-cost exhibitor fees we hope that you will agree,
that even with the travel costs involved - the potential for
high earnings at our fairs IS possible!
- Stand/Table Required 1 X 6ft table/stand £25.00
- Additional 6ft table/stand £25.00
General Terms & Conditions
The term "the organisers" as mentioned herein means solely
the organisers of Dolls House Fairs events
The term “exhibitors” as mentioned herein means all
table/stand holders their employees, assistants etc.
The term “venue” as mentioned herein means the premises hired
by the organisers for the purpose of staging the event.
- Decisions by the organisers on acceptance, admittance,
allocation, siting of stands and all other organisational
matters, are final.
- Attendance at an event is by agreement between an
exhibitor and the organisers and as such is not transferable
by the exhibitor.
- Participation at an event does not indicate an automatic
right to inclusion at future events. Contravention of any of
these terms & conditions could result in exclusion from all
Stands / Tables
- Exhibitors must keep within the space booked, any
stands, tables or items outside of this area will have to be
- No tables to be put in the space between stalls.
- Sub-letting of stands, or part thereof, will not be
permitted; however sharing may be possible by arrangement
with the Organisers.
- All stands must be kept open to the public and no part
may be separated off for such purposes as the conduct of
- Exhibitors should carry sufficient stock to maintain a
representative display for the duration of the show, be it
one day or two.
- Exhibitors must have due regard for the wishes and
rights of their neighbours, especially when it comes to
security issues behind stands. Your stand should not be
set-up in such a way as to allow visitors easy access to the
rear of your or neighbouring stands.
- Stands must remain open in good order throughout the
entire duration of the fair. (i.e. No packing away before
Power / Electricity
- Electricity is provided to a limited number of stands
and must be requested when booking.
- The power point, if booked, is to be used for no other
purpose than lighting.
- No kettles or heaters are permitted.
- A max of 200 watts is permitted per stand.
- All electrical items must have a current PAT test and
- The organisers will not be held responsible for loss of
power at any event.
Goods/Services Offered For Sale
- All exhibitors are required to submit a description of
their goods/services which the organisers reserve the right
to accept, reject or require to be modified at their
- Exhibitors are only allowed to display and sell the
items that are listed on the booking form. The organisers
reserve the right to ask for any unauthorised products to be
- No goods or services shall be offered in a sale,
discounted or provided at less than usual prices
Public Safety & Venue
- Exhibitors must be set up 30 minutes before the event
opens to the public.
- Exhibitors must not pack up until the event is closed to
- Boxes or trolleys must not be taken through the venue
while the fair is open to the public
- The Organisers will accept no responsibility for injury
or damage caused to exhibitors and/or their stock and/or
equipment and/or vehicles resulting from gaining access to
or clearing from the event or from the activities of the
contractors who may be working at the event.
- No sticky tape, pins, staples or nails to be applied to
any surface at the venue. Any cost involved due to damage
caused by the actions of an exhibitor will be reclaimed from
- Animals are not permitted at the venue with the
exception of guide dogs.
- No smoking is permitted at the venue at any time.
- The full payment may be paid in full at the time of
booking or within 4 weeks of being accepted as an Exhibitor
for the event.
- In the event of a cheque failing to clear, the
organisers will notify the prospective exhibitor so that the
matter may be resolved by the provision of a replacement
cheque augmented to include any bank charges incurred, or by
cancellation of the booking.
- If the event is cancelled for whatsoever reason, neither
the organisers nor the venue will accept any liability for
the return of fees paid and/or other expenses incurred by
the exhibitor in any form whatsoever as a result of booking
a stand at the event, and in accepting the offer of a stand
of any kind whatsoever at the event exhibitors and any other
participants indemnify the organisers and venue against any
- Cancellation of a booking by an exhibitor must be made
in writing. If an exhibitor fails to turn up on the day the
entire fee will be liable to forfeiture.
- If the full payment is not paid within the specified
timescale it will be assumed that the booking is no longer
required, the space may then be re let and the entire fee
will be liable to forfeiture.
Limit of Liability
- Exhibitors will be liable for any hurt, injury or damage
caused by them, their helpers, their stock or their
property, to any other person or persons in attendance,
and/or to the property of such persons, and/or to the
- Exhibitors are expected to provide their own security
and insurance cover for their goods and equipment. Neither
the organisers nor the venue will accept any liability for
loss or damage whatsoever however caused.
- The organisers recommend that all exhibitors have their
own Public Liability insurance
- Exhibitors shall indemnify the organisers and venue
against all claims, damages or expenses arising from any
incident that may occur at the event.
When applying please
provide as much information as possible and confirmation of the
fair dates you wish to attend and the items you will be selling.